Weekend Review

Back to work tomorrow but after scanning the Sunday papers and mooching around the shops this weekend,  here are a few things that caught my eye:

I have to say I disagree with Liz Jones article in the Daily Mail on Saturday complaining that their winter collection was frumpy - they have a couple of great pieces - of course there is their sell-out pink coat and I am loving the look of their navy blue cowl neck jumper.  Not cheap at £80 but they feel sooooo soft.



Another great find in Marks and Spencers was the Tummy Control Lace Trim Mesh Vest at £14.99 which will be great under tight fitting clothes.




and Wallis Winter Collection is looking good - I thought this looked great:

http://www.wallis.co.uk/en/wluk/product/new-in-265972/new-dresses-265982/new-dresses-265982/black-sequin-midi-dress-2259510?refinements=category~%5b209176%7c209165%5d&bi=1&ps=20








Comments

Popular posts from this blog