|3rd April 1924 - 1st July 2004|
Marlon Brando was born this day in Omaha, Nebraska in 1924. He is often regarded as one of the greatest and most influential actors of all times. Did you know:
- His mother was a theatre administrator and not only inspired Marlon but also helped launch the career of Henry Fonda.
- He was expelled from school for driving a motorbike through the school hall
- He was an advocate for Native American rights.
- He had an affair with Marilyn Monroe.
- He had 11 children - 8 of his own and 3 adopted.