Returning to Work After Christmas Break



Today, was my first day back to work and whilst having breakfast, I came across an article in Grazia Magazine which gave details on how to survive that first day back.   This is my interpretation of what was suggested - I hope it helps ;)

Keep that Christmas Feel Good Feeling Alive

Take in a useful present such as a mug or laptop bag or if you have any good years, the first day back is the day to tell everyone.  I took in a new flask for my diet soup :)

Get Started on your Resolutions


I've agreed to kick start 2020 by running every day in January.  I'm already questioning my sanity!

Go to lunch with your work BFF


Caught up with my friend Kay who spent Christmas in Australia.

Make a Work To Do List


One for tomorrow I think.

Plan something fun for Friday night





Comments

Popular posts from this blog