Natural Makeup Tutorial for Women Over 40

If you are, like me, feeling that you are in a bit of makeup rut - check this out this tutorial.  Personally, I'm not sure I would spend that long on my makeup but there are some very good tips that I will be taking on board.


Makeup used:

Benefit Pore Fessional
Laura Mercier Foundation Primer
Urban Decay Naked Foundation 4.5* 
Diorskin Nude Hydrating Makeup 30*
Giorgio Armani Master Corrector #1*
Laura Mercier Eye Basics in Wheat*
Mac Brule
Urban Decay Naked & Buck Eye shadow
Laura Mercier Guava Eye Shadow
Maybelline Dream Lumi in Buff
Laura Mercier Classic Beige Mineral Foundation
Hoola Bronzer by Benefit
Chanel Waterproof Eye Liner in Black
Cover Girl Clump Crusher Mascara
L'oreal Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black
MUF Lip Liner in 3C 
Nars Lipstick in Niagra*
Laura Mercier Universal Setting Powder

Comments

  1. If you have any recommendations on what products you use or can't live without - please let me know :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does over 40 apply to you?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog