Nip + Fab Bee Sting Fix Lifting Mask


This weekend, albeit with a little trepidation, I decided to try out the Nip + Fab Bee Sting Face Mask which is on special offer at Superdrug.    I do have sensitive skin so was a little unsure how it would be - but I can report it all good although I would recommend doing a patch test first.

The gel mask contacts bee venom with 3D express lifting technology which promises to plump up your skin and iron out the wrinkles.

You can use it as a normal face gel by applying a thin layer on the skin or leave on overnight for a more intensive treatment.

I have to say that I was pretty impressed with the outcome - my skin definitely looked smoother and providing you are not allergic to bee stings, I would recommend you give it a go.   Superdrug currently has it on offer at only £4.95.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog