My New Juno Bowling Bag

http://www.junoaccessories.co.uk/bags.html
I am just loving my new shiny, pink bowling bag and matching purse which I got for Christmas.

The bag is made by Juno who were launched in 2010 and have been hugely successful both here in the UK and globally.   Their products are very much, up-to-date and are reasonably priced.   I am a great fan and theirs and this my second bag - I have even introduced my Daughter to their range by buying her a lovely black bag for work.



Comments

  1. yes your a spoilt young lady,i got a pair of slippers one size 10 the other a size 8 shame i take an 11!!! lol cheers (mr squashed toes) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. better than the scratch card edd gave you!!LOL:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. and as for the scratch card I will be getting Edward back :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog