Debenhams ............ Not Happy

I was really not happy with the level of service my Daughter received today at Debenhams, Bournemouth.   With a holiday looming and to celebrate her loosing weight this month, The Daughter and I decided to visit Bournemouth to treat herself to some new clothes.   She had a voucher for Debenhams and decided that she would like to treat herself to some nice underwear.

There was a free bra fitting service available which also let you have £5 off the cost of lingerie over £30.  With that in mind, and having never been fitted for a bra, the Daughter took up the offer.   Up until then all was going well and the Daughter came out with a lovely, cream Janet Reger bra and knickers.

Whilst she was paying, I caught the assistant who had measured the Daughter whispering behind her hand, clearly about my Daughter and then whilst the lingerie was being rung up, the £5 discount was not mentioned.   When I queried this, I was told it didn't apply but when I told them that the total cost of underwear came to £36, they relented.   If I hadn't picked this up, The Daughter would of paid the full amount.

Now Debenhams, My Daughter has body confidence issues and for her or anyone to be treated in such a way is unacceptable.  I would not expect any member of the public to be treated like this ......... hugely disappointed by you!!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog