Snail Gel


Yesterday whilst having my hair done (Colesse - Poole - great place), Chris, the guy colouring my hair was raving over Snail Gel sold by Holland and Barrett.   Apparently Katie Holmes is a huge fan and she is not alone - H&B have seen this product fly off their shelves.

The link between snail slime and benefits to the skin were uncovered by chance when Chilean snail farmers noticed their skin heal quickly without scarring when they handled snails they were exporting to France.    In Japan,  a live-snail facial at a premium spa treatment will set you back £160.

So on Thursday when I meet the Daughter in town for lunch, I shall be popping in to treat the Husband :)

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Purchased some today and I am just off to test it although I did say I bought it for the Husband. I can say that it smells nice and with ingredients such as Aloe Vera and snail filtrate I shall be looking half my age in no time at all .......... oh I wish!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog